Want a baby more than you want to be alive? Kelly can relate, she's been there too. Kelly K. Damron is the mother of fraternal twin girls conceived with the assistance of in vitro fertilization (IVF/ICSI). Her daughters were born at 30 weeks gestation after successfully fighting off preterm labor for 6 weeks. Her girls spent 7 weeks in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). One of her daughters had a life saving surgery at only 5 weeks of age. Kelly recognizes how lucky she is to be a mom and desires to help other women who long for a child.
Kelly is both an author and a speaker. Her first book, Tiny Toes: A Couple's Journey Through Infertility, Prematurity, and Depression has received a 5 Star review from Midwest Book Review, was awarded an Honorable Mention in the 16th Annual Writer's Digest International Self-Published Book Awards and was a Finalist in the Arizona Book Publishing Association's 2008 GLYPH Awards. She has since authored many articles on infertility and premature birth and contributes content to various blogs and websites. In addition, she has created ebooks for couples who are at the beginning of their infertility journey.
Kelly also shares her message through workshops and keynote events. Her workshops will empower your medical team and help you create a collaborative environment between you and your patients.
• Provider and Patient Relationships That Work!
• Health Literacy is Your Responsibility. [pdf coming soon]
• Click here to read more about how Kelly can empower your organization through her keynote speech, The Power of You![pdf coming soon]
She is a regular guest lecturer for the NICU Discovery Nurse trainings at Banner Children's Hospital at Banner Desert Medical Center. She has spoken at March of Dimes events and has represented the March of Dimes on Channel 12 News (KPNX), Channel 3 News (KTVK) and in public service announcements.
• For more information about Kelly's workshops, click workshops.
• For more about Tiny Toes and Kelly's eBooks, click books.
• To schedule Kelly to speak for your organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org